Featured Speaker: May McCarthy
May is the last of 10 children, born and raised in Hawaii. Growing up in the shadow of 9 siblings enabled May to develop the sales and negotiating skills that she is famous for today. At the age of 6, May started a concession business and got her first important lesson about “food inventory shrinkage” as her brothers literally ate her profits.
Since 1982, May has helped to start and grow six profitable companies in a variety of industries to as large as $100 million in annual revenues, and has worked for Fortune 500 companies like Johnson & Johnson and Boeing. Some companies that Ms. McCarthy helped to start up and grow include:
– Scarlet Ribbon, a fashion show retailer with 60 weekly shows in the Northwest and 2 franchises.
– LDNS, the first reseller of telecommunications services to 2,500+ healthcare businesses nationwide.
– Kallback, a family owned international telecom company, with over 100K customers worldwide.
– Integrated Healthcare Systems, Inc. (IHS), now Talyst, a pharmacy automation company.
– PhACTs, an enterprise wide Pharmacy Inventory Management Solution for Health Systems.
– Bizzultz, a planning and design firm that works to accelerate business results for companies and promote prosperity and abundance for all
May is also an angel investor, advisor to dozens of small and medium-sized companies, and is on the boards of business, philanthropic, arts, and educational organizations. She is a highly sought after speaker and guest university lecturer sharing simple success strategies that make life and work more joyful and prosperous!
May has learned the importance of effective planning and execution and uses her experience to help companies and employees to achieve more of the goals that they desire. Through workshops and her best-selling book, The Path to Wealth: Seven Spiritual Steps for Financial Abundance, May shares the importance of relying on spiritual intuition, as do successful people like Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Wayne Dyer, and hundreds of others, to achieve more of their goals for business and life.
Learn more at www.maymccarthy.com.